"With an unsurpassed space-to-weight ratio, it’s no wonder the Lunar Duo - Explorer is affectionately referred to as The Backcountry Palace." -Six Moon Designs
- Spacious This tent is at home in a campground as much as atop a windswept ridge and large enough for four adults to sit and play a game of cards.
- Secure No matter how bad the weather, you can batten down the hatches for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Ultralight Lunar Duo offers no compromises despite the fact that it’s less than half the weight of your traditional tent.
The Lunar Duo is roomy and has two oversized vestibules for weatherproof storage of your gear that can be set up in a variety of positions, depending on ventilation needs and weather conditions. The vertical sidewalls prevent rain from falling into the tent and the dual curved poles on either side create a unique arched roof. With a maximum height of 45" and a width of 54", you have plenty of room for two people and a four legged friend. These tents only weigh 45oz and pack down to 15" by 6"!
These tents can be pitched with your trekking poles if your on foot (and use trekking poles) or two 45" poles. Check out the ultralight carbon poles we carry from Six Moon here. These tents do not come seam sealed, which we highly recommend doing before getting out in the elements. We carry Silicone Tent Sealant in the shop for easy seam sealing and repairs. Check out instructions on doing this yourself here or reach out if you would like us to take care of it for you!
- Dual Vestibules provides excellent gear protection.
- High Vents minimize condensation formation.
- Dual Entry ensures you have an available door.
- Easy Tension Adjustment makes re-tension your tent easy.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Dual Hiking Pole Support
- Dual Cargo Pockets.
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than five minutes under any conditions.