The Haven is a shaped tent that is designed to provide the maximum amount of protection for minimum weight. Its dual-pole design with 48" (122 cm) wide canopy provides a tremendous amount of headroom. The wide canopy creates nearly vertical sidewalls. This, in turn, translates to more usable space within the tent and less of a chance of brushing up against the side walls. To create a perfect bundle, the Haven comes paired with the Haven NetTent to form a fully enclosed, two-person, double-walled shelter with a bathtub floor.
*To completely repel water, shelters need to have sealer applied to the seams before use.
The apex is offset slightly toward the head of the tent. This creates steeper walls at the head raising the canopy further from your face and sets the peak to the more natural position when sitting.
The Haven can be set up using trekking poles or a pair of 45" poles. Dual tabs on either side of the canopy allow the Haven Tent to be hung from a line between two trees, eliminating the need for poles.
The Perfect Bundle
The Haven is designed to be mated with the Haven NetTent. Together they form a luxurious sized double-wall shelter at a mere 34 ounces.
Most tent / NetTent combos on the market today require the NetTent to be set up first, followed by the tent. Typically the poles are placed inside of the NetTent, making them easy to bump into during the middle of the night. This kind of setup makes it impossible to keep your NetTent dry when setting up or taking down your shelter in the rain.
The Haven / NetTent combo is designed so that the NetTent hangs from the tent. This configuration allows the tent to be set up first or taken down last under rainy conditions. Your NetTent will remain dry and safely secure in your pack.
- Full 360-degree protection allows this tent to provide enhanced security when compared to a traditional flat tent.
- High Vent helps remove excess moisture build-up.
- Zipper Vestibule Closure makes opening and closing the vestibule a snap.
- Dual Side Entry makes entering and exiting easy.
- Easy Tension Adjustment makes keeping the tent taut a trivial task that can be accomplished while still in your sleeping bag. Re-tension straps have been added to all tie out points.
- Floating Canopy allows the canopy to be set to different heights.
- Optimized Sleeping Area is oriented to maximize usable space, ventilation, and view. A peak height of 45 inches gives you plenty of headroom.
- Dual Pole Support significantly improves headroom and interior space.
- Color Coordinated Attachment Points for quick NetTent set-up.
- Canopy NetTent Connectors at Head and Foot
- Ultra-light Waterproof Canopy is made from high strength 30 denier Silicone Nylon.
- Extremely Easy Setup in less than two minutes under any conditions.