A dynamo powered headlight with an extremely bright beam. The Premium version has a nice even, wide beam. The IQ-reflector with indirect light source provides consistent illumination close to the bike and farther out. Three postion switch for On, Off or Senso. Senso mode allows for the light to turn on automatically when it gets dark or when you ride thorugh a tunnel. The "Plus" indicates that this light has a standlight; a capacitor keeps the light glowing for a few minutes when the bike stops at an intersection; no batteries required. The built in cap or hood acts as a heat sink to keep the bright LED lamp cooler. This is a good choice for the rider wanting a bright, far-reaching beam for fast night riding.
- Very bright LED with a large heat sink
- Senso setting for automatic operation
- Fork mount bracket included
- Wire included for hub connection (no spade connectors for a Schmidt SON hub, order those separately or contact us)
- Compatible with a wired tail light (tail light wire is included along with all connectors)