The Cyo is a dynamo-powered headlight with an extremely bright beam. The light is controlled by a three postion switch for On, Off or light-sensing "Senso" mode. In Senso mode, the light will switch on automatically in low light conditions.
The Cyo also incorporates a standlight. A capacitor keeps the LED running lights glowing for a few minutes when the bike stops at an intersection. The built in cap or hood acts as a heat sink to keep the bright LED lamp cooler. This is a good choice for the rider wanting a bright, far-reaching beam for safe, confident riding after dark.
- Very bright LED with a large heat sink
- Senso setting for automatic operation
- Fork mount bracket included
- Wire included for hub connection
- Compatible with a wired tail light (double strand wire included)