Swift's Hold Fast frame bag is a practical home for awkwardly shaped essentials like your pump, your tent poles, or your hydration bladder. Running frame-mounted water bottles? Don’t fret: We took extra care to maintain clearance so you can easily slip your bottles in and out of their cages. The Hold Fast Half Frame bag will add functional capacity to your setup, whether it’s for your daily commute or an overnight adventure!
The roomy main compartment, accessed by a water resistant zipper, is a perfect home for long or oddly shaped items commonly used by cyclists — think pumps, locks, water bladders, etc. On the non-drive side of the bag you will find a small zipper pocket with room to stow a wallet and snacks. There’s even more to the Hold Fast Half Frame Bag: on the underside we added an external daisy chain that runs the length of the bag to give you the flexibility to add capacity or quickly lash on last-minute or mid-ride items to the bottom.
In order to accommodate different frame sizes the Hold Fast Half Frame Bag comes in three sizes. Please, check the measurements of each size and measure the internal dimensions of your frame to get the bag that will fit best.
- Commemorative Swift Campout Patch by artist RJ Rabe
- Large, main pocket and small, external organizer pocket
- Water resistant zippers
- One-wrap velcro attachment straps
- Hydration hose/cable port on top panel of bag
- Reflective hits on zipper cord
- 2.8 L: 17.5” X 4” X 2.25”
- 3.5 L: 19.5” X 4.5” X 2.25”
- 4 L: 21” X 5.25” X 2.25”
- Coral VX21 X-Pac™
Also Built With
- Challenge Sailcloth recycled polyester bag cloth rip stop (450D) lining and telescoping neck
- 1/8″ closed cell foam
- Nylon interfacing
- Nylon webbing
Made in USA