The Bandito bag is the perfect size for tools, snacks, spare layers and other essentials you want close at hand. With just over 3 liters of capacity it's ideal for long day rides without cluttering up the clean lines of your speedy bike. It's also great as a component of your city setup or touring outfit. It works great as a handlebar bag and also as a saddle bag.
Attaching the Bandito Bicycle Bag to your bicycle is easy using the two 9″ Swift Straps included with your purchase.
For attachment to your bicycle saddle
Feed the Swift Straps through the slots in the webbing that are closest to the center of the bag–you’ll find that the spacing is a perfect match for the standard spacing of the saddle bag attachment loops on a Brooks or Berthoud saddle.
To mount the Bandito to the bicycle handlebars
Feed the two Swift Straps through the slots in the webbing closest to the outside edges of the bag, and attach the straps directly to your handlebars.
Whether attaching to your bars or on your seat, use the shock cord strap that feeds through the daisy chain to secure the bag around the seat-post or stem. It will prevent the bag from swaying or bumping upward.
- Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400) recycled shell fabric
- 400 D Packcloth Lining throughout the body
- HDPE insert in body to help shape and stabilize your load
- YKK zipper closure
- Includes a pair of 9″ Swift Straps Daisy chain attachment points allow for flexibility in lashing to the bars or your saddle tabs
- Side d-rings for a shoulder strap compatibility
- Horizontal front daisy chain to lash a pump or clip a light
- Made in Surabaya, Indonesia out of recycled materials
- Measurements: 8.5″w X 5.5″ diameter
- Capacity: 3.2 L
- Weight: 8 oz