This small capacity, direct-mount handlebar bag is ideal for long, adventurous day rides but also works well on your city bike or touring rig. The main compartment provides plenty of space for snacks, gloves or lightweight layers while the interior and exterior zipper pockets are ideal for keys, wallet, phone, etc. Molle webbing on the back panel provides attachment points for your Sidekick Pouch or Rando Pocket. The same webbing loops also allow you to strap the Kestrel onto a handlebar roll or other bag with appropriate straps. How's that for versatility?! The Kestrel is also made from 100% recycled material - the equivalent of roughly five plastic water bottles. That's pretty neat!
- Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400) Shell (100% recycled)
- 400D Nylon Packcloth Lining
- Upper Coverlight™ lash tabs for mounting to handlebars
- Bottom Coverlight™ daisy chain for lashing a small pump or fly rod
- YKK water resist zippers
- Exterior and interior pockets for organization or small items
- Simple shock cord & cord lock attachment for head tube
- Lash points for bedroll straps on top and bottom of rear panel
- Modular integration with the Sidekick Stem Pouch and Rando Pocket via MOLLE webbing
- Made in Surabaya, Indonesia from recycled materials.
- Measurements: 10”w x 5”h x 3”d
- Capacity: 2L
- Weight: 6 oz