Swift's Hold Fast frame bag is a practical home for awkwardly shaped essentials like your pump, your tent poles, or your hydration bladder. It's also ideal for any smallish items you want to keep close at hand. Phone, keys, wallet, snacks, etc. Running frame-mounted water bottles? Don’t fret: Swift took extra care to maintain clearance so you can easily slip your bottles in and out of their cages. The Hold Fast Half Frame bag will add functional capacity to your setup, whether it’s for your daily commute or an overnight adventure!
The roomy main compartment, accessed by a water resistant zipper, is a perfect home for long or oddly shaped items. On the non-drive side of the bag you will find a small zipper pocket with room to stow a wallet and snacks. There’s even more to the Hold Fast Half Frame Bag: an external daisy chain runs the length of the underside, providing a lash point for your tent poles, tenkara rod, wizarding wand or other long, skinnyish things.
In order to accommodate different frame sizes the Hold Fast Half Frame Bag comes in three sizes. Please, check the measurements of each size and measure the internal dimensions of your frame to get the bag that will fit best.
- Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400) recycled shell fabric
- Challenge Sailcloth recycled polyester bag cloth rip stop (450D)
- Large, main pocket and small, external organizer pocket
- YKK water resist zippers
- .125″ closed cell foam for padding at top tube and downtube
- Nylon mesh stabilizer along top tub to add rigidity and support.
- One-wrap velcro attachment straps with flexible mounting points for top tube
- Hydration hose/cable port on top panel of bag
- Made in Seattle, WA.
Sizing and Fit
Unsure about the right size Hold Fast Half Frame Bag for your bike? Print out templates of the bags to test sizing at home: