|This product is available for pre-order only|
Bike Touring News is pleased to offer the Sinewave Cycles Beacon at special pre-order pricing! Production lights will retail for $350; this is your chance to save $75 and be one of the first with this new headlight! The first production units will ship to pre-order customers. Delivery is estimated for late June 2017.
For Mix-and-Match color orders: Please include your color choices (black, silver, red, blue) for each body section (front, middle, back) in the "Notes" field on your order. Please include a telephone number and/or email where we can reach you to confirm your selection.
Need a handlebar mount? We like the Schmidt Headlight Bracket.
MADE IN THE USA
- All Sinewave products are made in the USA. The Beacon is the only commercially available dynamo light made in the US.
INTEGRATED USB CHARGER
- Charge your phone, GPS, or any other USB device directly from the Beacon; no need for a separate charger.
POWER INPUT OPTION
- An external, off-the-shelf USB battery pack can be connected to maintain bright, flicker-free light even when stopped or riding slowly. Any available dynamo power replaces battery power until reaching a speed when all power is provided by the dynamo and the battery is no longer used.
- Lots of light, suitable for any style of riding.
SYMMETRICAL BEAM PATTERN
- Ideal choice for off-road riding.
SUPERIOR BRIGHTNESS AND REDUCED FLICKER AT LOW AND MEDIUM SPEEDS
- Dynamo power is optimized at low-to-medium speeds, reaching 200 lumens at just 5 MPH, 500 lumens at 8 MPH, 650 lumens at 10 MPH, and 750 lumens at 13 MPH.
CHARGER PRIORITY MODE
- Intelligently balances power between light and charger to optimize simultaneous use.
- A supercapacitor, charged while riding, provides about 5 minutes of standlight when stopped.
- We are able to mix-and-match different colors for the front, middle, and back of the Beacon. Pick a combination that matches your bike or represents your country or team. Contact us about custom colors.
- The 10mm mounting tab is compatible with mounting hardware from B&M, Supernova, Schmidt, etc.
- L x W x H - 58 x 42 x 42mm
- 115g (includes 36" dynamo wire)
- A taillight output is available and is controlled by the headlight.
- Designed to be used in any conditions. Multiple seals protect against water ingress, electronics are potted in epoxy, and all connectors are designed for resistance to the elements.