The Salsa Flip-Lock Seatpost Clamp allows straightforward saddle height adjustment with the flick of a lever. Dropper posts may be all the rage but not everyone wants or needs a complex $400 seatpost that goes up and down with the push of a button. The good ol' quick release gets the job done for 1/10 the price.
We stock these in sizes that fit the bikes we sell. Looking for another size or anodized color? Give us a call or shoot us an email.
- Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt
- Anodized with laser-etched logo
- Integrated Flip-Off lever
- For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
- 33.1mm fits Surly bikes with a 30.9mm seatpost, such as the Karate Monkey, Krampus, Wednesday and Ice Cream Truck.
- 28.6mm fits Surly bikes (and most steel frames) with a 27.2mm seatpost, such as the Long Haul Trucker, Cross-Check, ECR, Troll, Ogre, etc.