Salsa's Rack-Lock is a convenient, secure solution for mounting a rear rack on bikes that lack seatstay eyelets. It replaces your current seatpost clamp and adds two M5 attachment points for your rack's upper stays.
These come in sizes that fit most Salsa models and many other bikes also. Check manufacturers specs or precisely measure the outer diameter of your bike's seat tube and use that number to determine your size.
- 30.0mm - Most steel Surly and Salsa frames with 27.2mm seatposts.
- 32.0mm - Most aluminum and carbon Salsa frames with 27.2mm seatposts.
- 35.0mm - Most aluminum and carbon Salsa frames with 30.9mm seatposts.
Not seeing your size? We also carry the Salsa Post Lock - an alternative that clamps directly to the seatpost rather than replacing your seatpost clamping collar. Check it out!
- Max torque 3–5Nm (seatpost clamp bolt)
- AL-6061 Aluminum
- Strong rack attachment points
- 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts
- Stainless steel pivoting nut and fixing bolt
- Available for 30.0, 32.0, and 35.0mm diameter seatposts
- Black anodized with laser-etched logo
- 45g for a 32.0mm collar