Featuring waterproof, RF-welded construction and a roll top design, the Egress is Revelate's fully-featured handlebar pocket. The Egress provides easy-access add-on storage for your Harness or Sweetroll and also can be used by itself, mounted directly to the handlebar with the included strap kit. This bag was built with the distance traveler in mind, featuring a removable padded liner that protects your electronics or other sensitive items. The liner also features a small zippered pocket for extra organization and bright orange fabric that makes it easy to find your gear at the bottom of the bag. For the minimalist, the padded liner can be removed to save weight and increase useable space slightly.
In addition to the on-bike features, the Egress features webbing loops to pass through a belt, allowing it to be used as a hip pack. Plastic buckles allow attachment of the included shoulder strap for over-the-shoulder wear, adding further versatility.
Looking for something a little simpler and less expensive? The Periphery Pocket is a solid value and provides the same easy-access storage without the bells and whistles.
- Contoured sides
- Roll top closure with hook strap
- Removable padded liner
- Small zippered pocket in removable liner
- Stand alone mounting and off bike versatility
- 3" depth 9.5" width 7-8" height
- Weight: 10.0 oz complete, 7.5 oz without extra straps and liner removed.
- Volume: 175 cu in approx.
- Materials: 210 Denier Ripstop Nylon double side laminated with TPU Hypalon reinforcements