Waterproof, welded-seams, roll top. The Egress Pocket not only provides add-on storage for your handlebar bikepacking bags setup, it has features that make it a carry everywhere bag. Use with either a Harness or a Sweetroll Or use on it's own (strap kit included).
This bag was built with the distance traveler in mind. It features a removable padded liner, giving you the option to protect electronics when the bag is removed and dropped at camp. The liner also features a small zippered pocket. The outside has a carry handle and d-rings for a shoulder strap (also included) Keeping with the off the bike ideas, it can be attached to a belt (not included) as a fanny pack - man they think of everything.
- Contoured sides
- Roll top closure with hook strap
- Removable padded liner
- Small zippered pocket in removable liner
- Stand alone mounting and off bike versatility
- 3" depth 9.5" width 7-8" height
- Weight: 10.0 oz complete, 7.5 oz without extra straps and liner removed.
- Volume: 175 cu in approx.
- Materials: 210 Denier Ripstop Nylon double side laminated with TPU Hypalon reinforcements