The Jerrycan sits on your top tube just in front of the seatpost to take advantage of unused space for food, tools, spares or other small items. At only 2" wide, the bag stays clear of your legs when pedaling but provides that little bit of extra space that comes in handy for often-accessed tools, snacks, etc. Constructed with VX 21 fabric, padded ballistic nylon along the tube sections, plastic HD side panel inserts, #5 YKK water resistant zipper. The yellow interior fabric makes it easy to identify contents and a loop of elastic neatly secures a multi-tool.
These come in two versions:
- Regular - Fits most MTB frames with sloping top tubes - around a 90° angle between top tube and seatpost.
- Bent - Fits frames with a welded gusset (Surly Troll, Ogre, etc) or road/touring bikes with horizontal top tubes - around a 120° angle between top tube and seatpost.
- At 2" wide, the Jerrycan is narrow enough that your legs won’t hit it when pedaling
- Plastic stiffened side panels prevent side bulging
- Interior elastic holds a multitool
- Adjustable height seat tube / post attachment
- Grippy attachment to top tube
- Plastic HDPE side panel inserts
- Approximate dimensions: Regular- 5 1/2"x2"x4" (L,W,H); Bent - 6"x2"x3 1/2" (L,W,H)
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- Volume: 35 cu in
- Materials: VX 21 X-pac side panels; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; yellow lining and closed cell foam padding; #5 YKK water resistant zipper.