Tangle bags are versatile half-frame bags that leave space for frame-mounted water bottles. They provide handy storage for rides of any length and free up space in your hydration pack or jersey pockets, moving weight off your back and onto the bike.
Designed to fit a wide variety of frames, these bags can be used for everyday riding, commuting, and adventuring. See the sizing chart to find your fit. In general, it is best to size down if on the fence. Better to have a tensioned fit than a loose, sloppy one.
- Zipstretch™ construction - a Revelate exclusive. Waterproof, stretch woven Cordura fabric panels reduce zipper stress when closing bag.
- #10 molded-tooth zipper for bomber reliability in the worst conditions
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or electronic wires
- Zippered left side pocket with dividers organizes small items
- Urethane coated webbing attachments don’t absorb water or grit
- Daisy chain front top tube attachment accommodates any top tube bag configuration
- Padded with closed cell foam along all tube sections
- Internal pump straps along top tube
- Low-profile Cam Lock buckles
*Tangle Bags are now only available in black
- Best Fits: 55cm - 60cm road and touring bikes
- Top Length 21", Height 6", Has 1.5" Length at the head tube
- Best Fits: 17 - 21" Hardtail mountain bikes and cross bikes
- Top Length 19.5", Height 4.5"
- Best Fits: 15 - 18" mountain bikes or larger aluminum frames, some full suspension frames and 52 - 56cm road / cross bikes
- Top Length 17", Height 4"