Revelate's ingenious Hopper frame bag is just about as close to a universal fit as you can get! The Hopper fits most adult sized bikes, most full suspension frames with a vertically mounted shock, along with many kids' bikes!
This mid-frame fitting zipperless bag was painstakingly developed to work well whether the bag is empty or full to the brim. With a short length that would make zipper access difficult, Revelate used design knowledge from their popular Mag-Tank cockpit bag combined with a decade of tried and true frame bag manufacturing. The result is a single-handed accessible, panel opening frame bag with an effortless magnetic closure.
If you're looking to make the most of the frame space on your full-suspension rig or just want a clean, simple, minimal frame bag for any bike the Hopper is worth a look!
Got a full-sus bike with a horizontal shock along the top tube? Check out Revelate's Full-Suspension Frame Bag.
Looking to maximize capacity on your hardtail? The tried-and-true Ranger Bag may be your huckleberry.
- Revelate exclusive RevX-PAC panels that are 2 times as abrasion resistant as standard VX material.
- Single handed access with effortless magnetic closure
- Exit port in main compartment for hydration tube or wires
- Single main compartment with adjustable magnetic closure
- The flap and opening are meticulously designed to work well whether the bag is empty or full to the max
- Internal structure sewn in top panel allows for versatile use in conjunction with cockpit bags
The Hopper's unique design allows for the shape to be compressed or expanded over the profile of the bag to fit a wide array of bikes. To best determine fit you can reference the sizing diagram in the photos above or download and print this full-size pdf template.
- Weight: 6 ounces
- Volume: 4L; 245 cubic inches
- Materials: RevX-Pac Fabric: Dimension Polyant VX-21 with proprietary abrasion resistant finish; 420-denier diamond ripstop lining; closed-cell foam