The Ranger is Revelate's production frame bag that fits a very wide range of mountain bike front triangles. The Revelate Designs team cross referenced a massive array of frame patterns to arrive at bag sizes and shapes to fit the widest possible range of bikes. The result of that hard work is a lineup of premium, richly featured bags at a substantial cost savings over custom. If you're looking for the absolute best mountain frame bag for the money you need look no further.
If your bike has (mostly) straight frame tubes you're likely to find a fit here. When comparing sizes, the distance along the underside of your top tube is the most important dimension. It is also usually better to size down if on the fence. You'd rather have a tight, tensioned bag than a loose, floppy fit. Questions about fit? Message, email or give us a call!
We still have a small number of older Ranger bags that are very similar to current models but with coil-tooth waterproof zips rather than the new Zipstretch system. They can be found here.
- Single main compartment with vertical divider on size small, Dual zip with horizontal divider medium-XL. Dividers are hook and loop and can be separated.
- Stretch mesh internal pocket
- Hydration tube or battery wire exit port
- Optional head tube strap and height adjustable lower seat tube strap. The front top tube attachments can accommodate many different top tube packs.
- "Floating" down tube attachments allow for increased frame size crossover
- VX 21 Dimension polyant side panel fabric, #10 coated main top zip. #8 coated other zips
- Ballistic nylon & foam padded tube sections
- Zipstretch ™ construction uses waterproof, stretch fabric panels to reduce zipper stress
- Expanding tapered front section for increased volume at head tube
- VX21 X-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistic nylon; 420 denier diamond ripstop lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.