The Ranger is Revelate Design's "generic" frame bag. For the Ranger bags the Revelate Designs team cross referenced all their current frame bag patterns to arrive at frame bag sizes and shapes to fit a wide range of bikes. These are premium, richly featured bags at a substantial cost savings over custom.
OUR CURRENT INVENTORY CONSISTS OF TWO STYLES OF RANGER BAGS - those with Zipstretch fabric above the zippers to reduce stress and in the XL we have some originals that don't -they are on sale and can be found here.
- Single main compartment with vertical divider on size small, Dual zip with horizontal divider medium-XL. Dividers are hook and loop and can be separated.
- Stretch mesh internal pocket
- Hydration tube or battery wire exit port
- Optional head tube strap and height adjustable lower seat tube strap. The front top tube attachments can accommodate many different top tube packs.
- "Floating" down tube attachments allow for increased frame size crossover
- VX 21 Dimension polyant side panel fabric, #10 coated main top zip. #8 coated other zips
- Ballistic nylon & foam padded tube sections
- Zipstretch ™ construction uses waterproof, stretch fabric panels to reduce zipper stress while opening and closing (not on XL)
- Expanding tapered front section for increased volume at head tube
- VX21 X-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistic nylon; 420 denier diamond ripstop lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.