The Sweetroll™ is a stand-alone handlebar bikepacking bag. Now redesigned to be 100% waterproof with radio frequency welded seams. It's beauty lies in simplicity; the bag can be run stripped down or used with Revelate Designs Pockets and add-on straps. The bag stays mounted on the bike while packing / unpacking. Can be used with Pockets (sold separately) for more storage and versatility.
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Adjustable handlebar offset using stackable spacers prevents cable and lever interference and bag abrasion - An original Revelate innovation.
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features 2 rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking
- Thick EVA foam spacer block at head tube prevent abrasion and bag wear against bike frame.
HIGHLY modular and customizable front system.
Weights are complete and without front flap
- Small - 12.5 oz / 10.3 oz
- Medium - 13.2 oz / 11.0 oz
- Large - 14.0 oz / 11.8 oz
- Small - 5.75" diameter x 23" max width = 600 cu in
- Medium - 7" diameter x 22" max width = 850 cu in
- Large - 8" diameter x 22" max width = 1,100 cu in.
The rule of thumb is to downsize your load on handlebars as much as possible for the best handling. The small / medium are best for singletrack, while the large is better suited for dirt roads, winter trips and truly bulky loads. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. Medium is the most versatile size.
Due to it's air tight construction, for best packing - compress your load like you would a drybag. Sweetrolls do not feature transverse external compression straps since you cannot compress air once the bag is closed.
Other Important stuff:
- NOT compatible with Cantilever or centerpull front brakes with a vertical exposed cable.
- Suspension fork? Be sure to test the fit with your fork fully compressed to avoid any tire contact with the Sweetroll. Tire damage is not covered under warranty and unexpected tire contact can cause a nasty crash.
- Jones Loop H-bars? The Sweetroll has additional dedicated attachment points for 4 point mounting on Jones loop bars. Purchase the Jones Loop Bars Sweetroll kit
- Drop bars? Choose a larger size for more carrying space in a limited width.