The original Mountain Feedbag™ was born in the Oregon Cascades to meet the fueling needs of endurance mountain bike racers. The design has evolved over the years and has become a staple for rides of any length - from the daily commute to a trans-continental expedition. The versatility and ease of access provided by the Feedbag are second to none. It opens and closes one-handed for on the go access to it's contents. Often imitated but never duplicated!
Mounts to the handlebar and stem with a lower tension strap that wraps around your fork crown. The Feedbag provides convenient, flexibile storage for water bottles, canned beverages, ride food, phone, compact camera, baby birds, precious gems, dinosaur eggs or anything else you need close to hand.
MOUNTAIN FEEDBAG FEATURES
- Super fast, one handed (really!) opening and closure with no fumbling to grab cord locks
- The main pocket fits bike water bottles, Nalgene bottles, tall beverage cans, bear spray, etc
- Three external pockets for small items
- Three layer construction: outer fabric, foam and liner. Foam adds stiffness and insulation
- Bright yellow interior liner snaps in place and is easily flipped for cleaning
- Mounts to either side of stem with adjustable attachment points - run two for tons of storage
- Easily used in combination with a Sweetroll or Harness handlebar system