We've been big fans of King Cage's stainless steel water bottle cages for a long time. The innovative Morse Cage is the result of a collaboration between Wolf Tooth Components and the metal wizards from Durango - seeking a lightweight, low-profile way to fine-tune a bottle cage's position. We'd say they did a darn fine job. The end product is as clean and simple as the classic Andrews Cage but with the added versatility of the four-position base.
Named for its dot-dash-dot-dash mounting pattern, the Morse Cage base plate offers four positions across 32mm of vertical adjustment, fully capturing one mounting bolt in every position to prevent movement. That's 1-1/4 inches of adjustability, just enough to make the most of the space in your front triangle or fine-tune clearance with other accessories. Like King Cage's other stainless cages, the Morse Cage will never mar your bottles and can be bent back into shape if damaged.
- Fits any bike frame that has 2 standard 64mm spacing bottle cage mounts (most modern frames)
- Hand bent hollow tubing
- Precision-cut four-position bases with 32mm of total adjustment
- Design and manufactured in the USA
- Material: 304 stainless steel tubing
- Color - Brushed stainless
- Weight - 58g