This super-sized version of Revelate's standard Mag Tank is named for its ability to carry up to 2000 calories! That's a lot of food! Stuff it full of snacks or anything else you need to keep close at hand. The tapered shape maximizes volume while maintaining a low profile for leg clearance when pedaling. The flap lid and magnetic buckle provide easy one-handed access and secure closure.
This bag is designed to shed dirt and water but is not waterproof. Best to keep sensitive items in a dry bag. The lid will not open accidentally but small, loose items (single keys, individual M+Ms, etc) could escape the flap when riding over rough terrain or laying the bike on its side. Keep your tiny valuables in a ziploc bag or other container.
- One-handed access while riding
- Side panels stiffened with HDPE plastic sheets
- Wrap around panel is padded with closed cell foam
- Interior lined with red and yellow fabric for greater visibility
- Two-position daisy chain front attachment with a spacer block to clear stem clamp bolts or headset cups
- Beefy top tube strap has gripper material with double back wrap for bomber stability
- Length: 8.5"
- Max height: 4.5"
- Width at stem 4.5" tapering down to 1.5".
Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials.
- Weight: 5.2 ounces
- Volume: 85 Cubic inches
- Materials: Revelate exclusive RevVX 21; 42 XPac; 420 denier yellow and red lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections; HDPE sheets.