While we're big fans of leather saddles for all kinds of riding, there are applications where a padded plastic saddle just makes more sense. WTB has been designing and building mountain bike components for 35 years and that experience comes through in their line of excellent saddles - providing the comfort you need to ride longer and explore farther.
WTB's Silverado is a modern classic and for good reason. This is a very versatile saddle suitable for any bike and discipline. The long, padded nose provides the perch you need for steep climbs, seamlessly transitioning into the flat rear section with a subtle channel. The shell is relieved on the underside to fine-tune the flex in key pressure point areas. We stock the "Pro" version of this saddle with Chromoly rails and DNA padding for the optimal balance of durability, weight and comfort.
- Narrow, Long Shape: 133 x 280mm
- Thin line shape with Comfort Zone cut-out and Love Channel for soft tissue relief
- Long padded nose with gradual taper provides an excellent shelf when the going gets steep
- Stiff pedaling platform with built-in bump absorption
- Microfiber cover with flex-tuned shell, Chromoly rails, DNA padding and ABR corners