"The No.9 CX Disc fork is a light-weight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, ideal for cyclocross, gravel or commuting"
Providing big tire clearance and offering precise handling, this bike also features hidden, removable fender mounts. It is light, being 100% carbon and looks great on the Surly Midnight Special, pictured above.
- Axle to Crown Length: 395 mm
- Brake Mount (Fork): Flat Mount 160 , Flat Mount 140
- Color: Matte Carbon
- Crown Race: 40
- Defined Color: Black
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm
- Material: Carbon
- Offset: 45 mm
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 350 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Max Rotor Size (Fork): 160, 140