A highly useful compact electric cargo bike, Surly Skid Loader is built for heavy loads and goes where traditional long-tails can’t quite fit. Engineered to expand utility and shrink footprints, it’s ideal for cutting out car trips and navigating tight spaces — think bus/auto racks, packed trains or studios without storage space. Skid Loader comes in three broad frame sizes and is equipped with a robust rear rack, the option to run dual batteries for greater range, and clearance for large-volume tires. For hauling more gear over longer distances and everyday rides on whatever surface, Skid Loader is happy to oblige.
- 100% Surly Cromoly Steel frame and fork, double-butted main triangle, TIG welded, E.D. coated
- Bosch Performance Cargo Drive Unit (20 mph) with four levels of ride assist and Bosch PowerPack 500 battery
- Three frame sizes (S,M,L) with dropper post and standover considerations
- Internal cable routing for dropper post, brake, derailleur, and lights
- Dedicated rear rack features M6 hardware and 100-lb. capacity
- Stable dual-leg kickstand and kickstand plate, plus mounts for fenders and a front rack
Learn more on Surly's page here.
*Sorry, e-bikes are not available for shipment and must be picked up from our Boise, Idaho showroom.