The Oracle Ridge tire hits that sweet spot between a narrow gravel tire and mountain bike tire, at 48mm wide, making it an ideal tire for 700C gravel and all-road bikes.
In Rene Herse fashion, this tire is named after a trail where it thrives. Oracle Ridge is a beautiful gravel climb outside Tucson, AZ, which connects to the backside of Mount Lemmon for an ultra-fast descent on pavement. When it comes to climbing on gravel or fast descendants on either gravel or pavement, the large and widely spaced knobs offer exceptional grip.
The Oracle Ridge is tubeless-compatible.
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
- Actual width on 21 mm rim (internal): approx. 47 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 48 mm
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended Rims: 17 - 35 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 545 g