"The take-anywhere field art and watercolor kit"
Expeditionary Art is a Washington based company, opening doors for all explorers with a versatile sketching and painting system for artists of all ages and skill-levels. The Pocket Toolkit has everything you need to get started, all in a sturdy and weatherproof cordura pouch. It comes with all the tools you will initially need, a moleskin journal, as well as an essential colors palette. For additional color palettes, check out the Expeditionary Palette.
- Weather-resistant 1000d Cordura zip cover with exterior gear loops, three front tool pockets, four back pockets (fits two Pocket Palettes). Measures approximately 5" x 7-1/2" (12.7cm x 19cm) when closed, 10" x 7-1/2" (25.4cm x 19cm) when open.
- Moleskine 5-1/2" x 3-1/2" (13.9cm x 8.9cm) landscape watercolor sketchbook.
- Waterbrush, waterproof fine pen, and 6" transparent metric/english ruler.
- Four-side insert with sketching tips and techniques to inspire your creativity.
- Two mini binder clips, and waterbrush refill syringe.
- Essential colors palette with magnetic base making cleaning and switching out colors/pans easy
This may be just what you need to unwind, whether after a long ride, hike or just day in the office. Check out The Path Less Pedaled for a fellow cyclist exploring and sharing through #bikepainting.