The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire for intermediate and technical terrain. These tires work best over loose, loose over hard and moderate trail conditions. Wide, ramped knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support and traction when carving loose turns. Race More, Scout Less.
- Ramped center knobs are fast rolling and provide secure braking; aggressive side lugs deliver traction in the corners
- Designed for technical XC riding in loose to moderate trail conditions
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- EXO casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- 3C triple compound construction features a harder base rubber layer and two progressively softer top layers to maximize performance