The serious trail rider needs premium performance with unflinching reliability and the Trail 1000 delivers. The impressive power provides an ideal range of vision with a smooth reflector to provide punch down the trail. Easily mount on standard or oversize handlebars with a mount that provides enhanced grip to ensure the light doesn’t slip during critical downhill sections. Helmet mounting is quick and simple with the included helmet mount; this ultra-lightweight setup is barely felt when balanced on the helmet. For riders that already have GoPro mounts the GoPro interface is included. Backing up the power of the light is reliable construction unmatched in the market. This is the only waterproof trail light with an IP67 rating – meaning the light is certified to withstand water immersion up to 1 meter depth. Ride with confidence, in any condition, knowing the light is up for the challenge. When it comes time to recharge, plug the included Micro USB cable into any 2 Amp charger and the FC (Fast charge) Electronics ensure a full charge in 2.5 hours. From after work night laps to full-on 24 hour racing, the Trail 1000 is the choice for ultra-compact power.
- 1000 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- The smooth reflector, exclusive in the Trail model, optimizes the beam pattern for enhanced punch down the trail
- Multiple power settings include a one-touch High/Medium toggle so trail riders can rapidly switch power between climbs and descents without having to cycle through various settings
- Mounting is simple and effective with ultra-grippy rubber ensuring light doesn’t slip on regular or oversize handlebars
- Included helmet mount provides an ultra-lightweight and simple attachment solution so riders aren’t encumbered by a bulky/heavy light setup
- Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure – water immersion
- FC (Fast Charge) Electronics ideal for 24 Hour Racing or for those that always forget to recharge their light from the previous ride