The Sunrise Bar will turn loose your inner child and transform any bike you clamp it to into a Bad Idea Machine. Surly describes this beastly hunk of steel as "part cruiser bar, part trail bar and part BMX bar all rolled into one." That sounds about right but these things have a definite moto flair. They could have been original equipment on a vintage dirt bike.
The knurled 22.2mm clamp area will fit your throwback BMX stem but shims are included for modern 31.8mm compatibility. Generous width, rise and sweep for leverage, comfort and control. Like most things Surly makes, these are made from 4130 Cromoly steel and are ready to take a beating. Bolt on the Sunrise Bar, ride your bike and have some fun, okay?
- Material: 4130 CroMoly steel
- Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp
- Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm
- Rise: 83mm
- Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree back, 6.7 degree up
- Weight: 778g including shims
- Color: Black