The Ghost Grappler is Surly’s dedicated drop-bar trail bike. With mountain geo designed around a comfortable, confident drop-bar hand position, it’s lively and responsive on single track, double track, and other degraded surfaces. Ready to haul essential gear for all-day dirt rides and quick bikepacking excursions, thru-axles front and rear provide ideal stiffness and handling. Built around 27.5” wheels and compatible with internally geared hub and single-speed setups, Surly’s tried-and-true Gnot-Boost spacing allows riders to run 142mm or 148mm rear hubs.
- 100% Surly Chromoly steel frame and fork, featuring Surly’s proprietary ’Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, 1-1/8” headtube, non-suspension corrected
- Horizontal-slotted dropout, Surly Gnot-Boost spacing
- Seatstay-mounted bottle bosses, plus three-pack mounts at the top and bottom of the down tube and stealth dropper post routing
- E.D. coated frame for increased life expectancy
- 27.5 x 3.0” tire clearance (Surly lists a max of 2.8" but we can confirm that 3" tires fit just fine.)
Check out Surly's website for full details and specifications. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!