Ergon refers to these grips as "the GP1’s off-road cousin." They provide comfort and grip for trail-riding, cross country and MTB-touring. The "miniwing" supports your wrist on longer rides. Made with a UV stable rubber compound, these grips are lightweight with a medium firmness and lock on securely with an inner clamp.
- Soft, subtle, flexible wing aids in hand and wrist support.
- Right and Left specific grips.
- Varied thickness to allow greater damping.
- Superb tactile feel.
- Super soft rubber compound developed and manufactured in Germany.
- UV stable rubber compound.
- Optimized form allows reduced force to be used when gripping.
- Grip zones are matched to the hand.
- Inboard aluminum clamp.
- Replaceable end plugs.
- Carbon bar compatible.
- Size Small: 30mm diameter + mini-wing
- Size Large: 32mm diameter + mini-wing
- *The color options available are the previous version and not sized but are somewhere right in between the small and large
- 136mm length