The Nokken is 45NRTH's transition season glove - perfect for temps in the mid-forties down to the freezing point. They also work well at lower temperatures when worn under pogies. The Nokken gloves are perfect for rides where full-on winter gear will find you overheating quickly but summer gear lets the chill in too fast. The lightweight design maintains full dexterity whether you're in the drops or riding over technical terrain. Wind and water are kept at bay by the outer softshell to keep chilling fall wind and precipitation off your hands. The synthetic AXsuede palm adds grip and durability while the merino backing against the hand wicks moisture to keep you warm and dry.
45NRTH gloves are sized based on the circumference of your hand. Measure around the middle of your dominant hand just below the knuckles and compare to the chart below. If you're in between sizes, we generally recommend going up a size in cold weather gloves for a warmer, more spacious fit.
|Size||XS (6)||S (7)||M (8)||L (9)||XL (10)||XXL (11)|
- Lightweight design maintains full dexterity for flat or drop bars, or while using pogies
- Water and wind-resistant softshell fabric provides protection without overheating
- AXsuede® palm adds comfort and grip
- Merino blend liner on palm side retains heat and wicks moisture
- Adjustable Neoprene cuff works with a variety of jackets and jerseys