While we're big fans of leather saddles for all kinds of riding, there are applications where a padded plastic saddle just makes more sense. WTB has been designing and building mountain bike components for 35 years and that experience comes through in their line of excellent saddles - providing the comfort you need to ride longer and explore farther.
WTB's Silverado is a modern classic and for good reason. This is a very versatile saddle suitable for any bike and discipline. The long, padded nose provides the perch you need for steep climbs, seamlessly transitioning into the flat rear section with a subtle channel. The shell is relieved on the underside to fine-tune the flex in key pressure point areas. This saddle features Chromoly rails and DNA padding for the optimal balance of durability, weight and comfort.
- Narrow, Long Shape: 133 x 280mm
- Thin line shape with Comfort Zone cut-out and Love Channel for soft tissue relief
- Long padded nose with gradual taper provides an excellent shelf when the going gets steep
- Stiff pedaling platform with built-in bump absorption
- Microfiber cover with flex-tuned shell, Chromoly rails, DNA padding and ABR corners