The Wednesday is Surly's newest all-terrain fatbike which makes use of the new component technology that has been introduced since the Pugsley. Updated MTB style geometry for a trail bike that can do anything. 4.6" of tire clearance and lots of cargo carrying capabilities. We are glad Surly resurrected the Robin's Egg Blue for this bike. Like all Surly's call us or come visit to order - we don't ship Surly Bikes or Frames
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel, ED coated, Internal dropper post cable routing
- SRAM X5 drive train, derailleurs and shifters.
- Hayes MX Comp cable actuated disc brakes
- 150x15mm through axle front hub
- 177x12mm through axle rear hub ( frame also accepts 170x10mm quick release hubs)
- Tires up to 4.6" will fit on the My Other Brother Darryl 82mm rims
- 100mm suspension corrected straight blade fork.