The Ghost Grappler is Surly's dedicated drop-bar trail bike. With mountain geo designed around a comfortable, confident drop-bar hand position, it’s lively and responsive on single track, double track and other degraded surfaces. Ready to haul essential gear for all-day dirt rides and quick bikepacking excursions, it's no slug on smoother surfaces but ready to get rowdy when the going gets rough.
- 100% Surly Chromoly steel frame and fork, featuring Surly’s proprietary ’Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, 1-1/8” headtube, non-suspension corrected
- Horizontal-slotted dropout, Surly Gnot-Boost spacing
- Seatstay-mounted bottle bosses, plus three-pack mounts at the top and bottom of the down tube and stealth dropper post routing
- E.D. coated frame for increased life expectancy
- 27.5 x 2.8” tire clearance
See the photos above for build kit, geometry and frame specifications.
Chosen as one of Bikepacking.com's six best bikes of 2022, also winner of the Collective Choice Award!
Check out Surly's page for even more details.