The Disc Trucker frame and fork. Sometimes a combination of load, climate, and terrain demands a bit more braking performance than a rim brake Trucker provides. That's where the Disc Trucker comes in. Frames for 700c wheels come in 56cm,58cm,60cm,62cm and, in 2012, 64cm sizes. Frames for 26" wheels come in 42cm, 46cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm, and 62cm sizes. We will also help with your Build Kit, just give us a shout.
We don't keep frames in stock so please allow a few extra days before pick up. If Surly Bikes is out of stock it may take longer but we will let you know either way. Give us call or email and we'll get one ordered. EFFECTIVE 7/1/2014 - New Surly Policy, we can no longer ship Surly Frames, must be picked up in our retail store.
Disc Trucker Frameset
- 100% 4130 CroMoly steel frame and fork. Main triangle double-butted
- 51mm IS disc mounts, designed to be used with 160mm rotors only
- 700c version clears a 700c x 42mm tire with fenders; 45mm without. 26" frame clears 26 x 2.1" tire with or without fenders
- The works: upper bosses and dropout eyelets for racks front and rear, fender eyelets, pump peg, spare spoke carrier, and three sets of H2O cage bosses
- Rear brake mounting between seat stay and chain stay means no interference with fenders or racks
- Chainring clearance pretty much allows for whatever. Maximums would be: 42/53t double, 38/52/56t triple
- Good for the tall folks: the 700c Disc Trucker is available in a 64cm