The Surly Cross-Check is versatile, comfortable, great on pavement and gravel. Building up your bike from just a frameset lends to plenty of options and creativity. The Cross-check has loads of mounting options, is tough as nails, and preforms great in a variety of conditions. If you are interested in building your next bike from the frame up, contact us!
- 100% Surly Chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed Chromoly fork
- Bosses front and rear for cantilever or linear-pull brakes, rack and fender eyelets at the dropouts, dual water bottle mounts, eyelets at the crown, and fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Semi-horizontal dropouts with a derailleur hanger for geared or single-speed drivetrains and/or wheelbase adjustability
- Works with all single, double, and triple road or mountain cranksets
- Includes Surly seatpost clamp and dropout adjusting screws
- Clearance to run 700c x 42mm tires with or without fenders