This is a great crank--this is the 2nd one from you (for a 2nd bike....)! - Charles
Alpina 2 triple Sugino Crankset 48/36/24 optimized for 10 speed chain. Will work with 9 speed as well.
Need a front derailleur? The IRD Alpina-d is a good choice when using a friction front shifter; either 9 or 10 speed. For 10 speed Shimano STI shifters we recommend using the appropriate Shimano triple 10 speed front derailleur. The IRD derailleur doesn't match Shimano's newer STI cable pull.
Need a bottom bracket? We suggest the IRD QB-95 or QB-75 models in a 110mm length.
- The only Sugino Triple Crankset for a square tapered bottom bracket that works with 10-speed drivetrains.
- New 9/10 speed ramped and pinned alloy chainrings in middle and outer positions. Alloy inner ring.
- The 110/74BCD, 48-36-24t gearing provides a wide range and smooth transitions between rings.
- Cold-forged aluminum arms.
- JIS square taper.
- 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm or 175mm arm length
- Weight 720g
- 45.7mm chainline to middle ring with 110mm bottom bracket spindle