This is a great crank--this is the 2nd one from you (for a 2nd bike....)! - Charles
Alpina 2 triple Sugino Crankset 48/36/24 optimized for 10 speed chain. Will work with 9 speed as well.
Need a front derailleur? The IRD Alpina-d is a good choice when using a friction front shifter; either 9 or 10 speed. For 10 speed Shimano STI shifters we recommend using the appropriate Shimano triple 10 speed front derailleur. The IRD derailleur seems to be too wide to shift the narrow 10 speed chain when using STI.
- The only Sugino Triple Crankset for a square tapered bottom bracket that works with 10-speed drivetrains.
- New 9/10 speed ramped and pinned alloy chainrings in middle and outer positions. Alloy inner ring.
- The 110/74BCD, 48-36-24t gearing provides a wide range and smooth transitions between rings.
- Cold-forged aluminum arms.
- JIS square taper.
- 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm or 175mm arm length
- Weight 720g
- 45.7mm chainline to middle ring with 110mm bottom bracket spindle