Here you have it, the entire kit - EXP series Cradle, Dry Bag and Front Pouch. Ready to load and go. This kit saves you $30 compared to purchasing all three components separately, so this is the way to go if you know you want the whole enchilada.
The EXP Cradle provides more offset than most handlebar roll systems so you don't have to squish, kink or reroute your cables.
- Anything Cradle with Straps
- 15 Liter Dry Bag
- Mounts directly to handlebars with super tough 6066 Aluminum mounting hardware, and hinges for supremely easy installation and removal
- Cradle accommodates multiple loop options for the Anything Straps
- Placement of the Anything Cradle holds gear about two inches away from handlebars
- Loaded up, everything feels well distributed and cockpit components can still be adjusted just how you like them
- Cradle Weight: 420g with hardware, Max. Load Weight: 8lbs (3.7kg)
- Bag features fully welded construction, maximum versatility, and clever hook and loop points for ease of attachment make this supremely useful dry bag a crucial part of any bikepacking set up
- Works with or without front pouch
- "Ladder Lock" three-slot strap weave design that eliminates straps from slipping
- Extremely versatile
- Max. Load Weight: 8lbs (3.7kg)
Already have a sturdy dry bag and don't need the pouch? Get the Cradle all by itself here.
Want to save a little dough and leave out the pouch? Fair enough.