Road Runner's Tool/Saddle roll is the perfect minimalist carrier for your trailside repair kit. With a simple, three-pocket design and snap-secured flap closure, the Tool Roll has space for your spare tube, tire levers, multitool, patch kit, spoke wrench and more! The roll can be secured to your saddle rails and seatpost or simply dropped into a jersey pocket or bag. Never be stuck on the side of the road without your essential tools!
- Squeeze all the air out of your tube and roll it tightly! It is wise to fit a valve cap to prevent the tube being punctured by sharp presta valves.
- Load your tube and tools, snap the flap down.
- Tighten the buckle strap around the roll, tighten securely and feed the excess strap through the tri-glide. This ensures the most secure fit.
- Disengage the buckle and loop the strap up and over the saddle rails.
- Wrap the velcro tape around your seat post for extra security.
We stock a constantly rotating array of color options in Road Runner gear and do our very best to be sure inventory is up to date. Click the radio buttons to check availability. Don't see the color you want? Get in touch and we'll see about ordering it for you. Road Runner produces bags on a typical 2-4 week lead time, so you may have to wait a bit for your perfect color.
- Materials: 1000D Cordura, US-made webbing, velcro and buckles, 100% vegan and gluten free.
- Pocket Dimensions: 3.25" side pockets, 4.75" center pocket
- Handmade in Los Angeles, USA.