Revelate nails it in the frame bag world.
The Viscacha (vis-KA-cha) is a fantastic bag for the bike rider who likes to carry a great deal of gear without using a rack.
We have more than one fellow bike rider that swears by this set up.
Take it on the Great Divide Route, the Iditarod trail, your favorite desert or long day trips.
- Roll down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume
- EVA stiffened front and bottom plastic sheet provide rigidity and structure for load carrying
- Adjustable position saddle rail strap with urethane coated webbing provides fore-aft adjustment along saddle rails
- Internal compression strap for snug packing and internal separation
- Overkill aluminum loop seatpost wrap strap.
- Loops on top for attaching a bungee or spocket
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Minimum of 9.5" clearance from saddle rails to top of tire
- Minimum length of exposed seat post is 5"
This is a big seat bag. Check tire clearance with bag properly packed and loaded prior to use to prevent bag damage or worse. On full suspension bikes fully compress rear suspension and check tire clearance prior to use. Using a Thudbuster post? Read this link!
NOTE: Needs 8" clearance from saddle rails to top of tire and 5" exposed seatpost
Volume: 6- 14 L
Weight: 385 g