The Sweetroll™ is a stand-alone handlebar bikepacking bag. Now redesigned to be 100% waterproof with radio frequency welded seams. It's beauty lies in simplicity; the bag can be run stripped down or used with Revelate Designs Pockets and add-on straps. The bag stays mounted on the bike while packing / unpacking. Can be used with Pockets (sold separately) for more storage and versatility.
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Adjustable handlebar offset using stackable spacers prevents cable and lever interference and bag abrasion - An original Revelate innovation.
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features 2 rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking
- Thick EVA foam spacer block at head tube prevent abrasion and bag wear against bike frame.
HIGHLY modular and customizable front system.
Weights are complete and without front flap
Small - 12.5 oz / 10.3 oz Medium - 13.2 oz / 11.0 oz Large - 14.0 oz / 11.8 oz
Small - 5.75" diameter x 23" max width - 600 cu in Medium - 7" diameter x 22" max width - 850 cu in Large - 8" diameter x 22" max width - 1,100 cu in.
Sizing: Direct from Revelate...
The rule of thumb is to downsize your load on handlebars as much as possible for the best handling. The small / medium are best for singletrack, while the large is better suited for dirt roads, winter trips and truly bulky loads. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. Medium is the most versatile size.
- Small - 5.75" diameter x 23" max width
- Medium - 7" diameter x 22" max width
- Large - 8" diameter x 22" max width
Due to it's air tight construction, for best packing - compress your load like you would a drybag. Sweetroll's do not feature transverse external compression straps since you cannot compress air once the bag is closed.
Other Important stuff:
- NOT compatible with Cantilever or road style front brakes with a vertical exposed cable.
- Jones loop bars? The Sweetroll has additional dedicated attachment points for 4 point mounting on Jones loop bars. Purchase the Jones Loop Bars Sweetroll kit
- Drop bars? Choose the large size for larger carrying space in a limited width.