Revelate Designs new and improved Mountain Feedbag.
The original Mountain Feedbag™ was born in the Oregon Cascades to meet the fueling needs of endurance mountain bike racers. It opens and closes one-handed while riding for on the go access to it's contents. Beware of imitations!
Mounts to the handlebar and stem, and has a lower tension strap that wraps around the fork crown.
MOUNTAIN FEEDBAG FEATURES
- Super fast, one handed (really!) opening and closure with no fumbling to grab cord locks.
- Three external pockets for gels and trash. (older version had 2)
- Three layer construction: outer fabric, foam and liner. Foam adds stiffness and insulates.
- Bright yellow interior liner snaps in place and is easily flipped for cleaning
- Mounts to either side of stem with adjustable attachment points - run two for tons of storage (now more adjustable)
- Easily used in combination with a Sweetroll or Harness handlebar system
- Fits bike water bottles, Nalgene bottles, and bear spray cans (deeper and wider - sweet)