Finally! Revelate has you covered if you are looking for an alternative to the less-than-excellent EXP-series frame bags for your Salsa Cutthroat. These bags are tailor-made for each size Cutthroat to take full advantage of frame space and attachment points for a totally dialed fit. The use of Dyneema fiber side panels delivers maximum strength and durability while shedding weight over the full X-Pac construction used on most of Revelate's frame bags.
Bolt-on attachment delivers a clean appearance and reduces the potential for frame damage from strap abrasion. These bags also incorporate the standard features from Revelate's other frame bags such as the ultra-burly molded-tooth zippers with Zip-Stretch construction, hose/wire exit port, separating internal divider and flat, zippered pocket on the non-drive side. Whether you're out for a long day in the dirt or setting off to ride the Great Divide, this is the bag you want when it is time to focus on your ride, not your frame bag.
- Bolt-on design reduces frame abrasion from velcro while keeping a clean look.
- Bolt-on flap covers prevent bag contents from impacting the bolts and reduces noise while riding.
- Zipstretch™ construction combines waterproof woven panels with beefy, water-resistant zippers fitted with corrosion proof sliders for proven durability
- Exit port in main compartment zipper garage for hydration tube or battery wire
- Zippered left side pocket.
- Vertical divider splits the main bag while keeping the sides from bulging to prevent crank arm interference.
- Adjustable top tube velcro allows for adjustment when using a top tube bag like the Bolt-On Mag Tank.
- Constructed using Dyneema® , the world’s strongest fiber
- Weight: SM 8.4 oz (238g); MD 9.7 oz (274g); LG 10.8 oz (306g); XL 11.4 oz (323g)
- Volume: SM 3.5L; MD 4.5L; LG 5L, XL 6L
- Materials: Dyneema® composite 3oz hybrid; VX21 RevX-PAC; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon