Revelate nails it in the bikepacking bags world.
The Pika is the smaller version of the Viscacaha, a fantastic bag for the bike rider who likes to carry a great deal of gear without using a rack.
Designed for bikes with a little less clearance between the saddle rails and the top of the rear tire. The Pika is great on a smaller frame.
We have more than one fellow bike rider that swears by the Revelate set up.
Take it on the Great Divide Route, the Iditarod trail, or long day trips.
- Roll down opening allows the bag to easily expand or compress in volume
- Removable internal compression strap aids packing and closure
- Adjustable positioning - two loops to adjust the saddle rail clamps., with long-wearing urethane coated webbing.
- EVA stiffened front and bottom plastic sheet provide rigidity and structure for load carrying
- Overkill aluminum loop seatpost wrap strap
- Loops on top for attaching a bungee or spocket
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Dimension Polyant 200 Denier Fabric (X-pac weave)
Total Volume: 6 liters (rolled down) to 12 liters
Weight: 357 g
Dims: 12 x 8 x 4