Ostrich F104 bags are made in Japan using a heavy cotton duck fabric and leather straps and trim. They are designed to sit on a front rack with a small platform, such as the Nitto racks we carry. You will also need a decaleur bracket which attaches to the stem or steering tube, depending on the model, and keeps the upper part of the bag stable. (decaleur sold separately) Watch the handsome guy in the video link above for tips on securing your bag. The Velo Orange racks with integrated decaleur work great with the Ostrich bags. These bags are easy for the rider to access (please do this after you come to a stop!) and the low center of gravity doesn't adversely affect the bike's handling.
For more details read our review at Bike Touring News
- Durable cotton duck canvas
- Bungie style straps secure the main compartment
- Side, front and rear pockets
- Shoulder strap, detachable
- Map holder
- Can be tied to the bars, but better to rest it on a rack - Khaki - - - Green or Black canvas