This is a super versatile platform rack designed to be used on the front of a bicycle. It can also work well on the rear as a saddlebag support. The four-leg design makes it extra versatile - compatible with nearly any fork/brake combination.
Perfect for carrying a front bag, because the weight is supported on the fork and not on the handlebars. A small wire basket can be zip-tied to the rack too and is amazingly useful. Comes with high quality stainless steel clamps for the fork blades but it can be attached to fork eyelets. Depending on the location of the attachment points, you may need longer stays. We sell those too.
- Made by Nitto in Japan
- Hand brazed tubular CrMo stell
- Platform is approx. 190 by 110mm
- Weight, approx 390 grams
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Mounts to fork with two struts/clamps and bracket to fork crown if needed
- Mounts to rear with two struts/clamps, two struts/braze-ons
- Satin nickel plated