The Lone Peak Alta handlebar bag mounts directly to your bicycle's handlebar using a sturdy, quick-release bracket. Its internal plastic frame provides structure and support for your cargo without requiring a rack. The bag releases from its mount with a simple switch, making it easy to carry off the bike. The roomy main compartment, one internal divider pocket, two mesh side pockets and a zippered front pocket allow for easy organization and quick access to essential items, even while riding. The clear map case pocket on top is touchscreen compatible, fits your smartphone and cue sheet for on-the-fly navigation. Overall, this is a versatile, well-made handlebar bag that would be equally at home on extended tours, day rides or commutes.
- Deluxe quick release mounting bracket fits 25.4/26.0 or 31.8mm handlebars.
- Clear vinyl map cover / smartphone holder.
- Internal pocket and elastic loops secure small items.
- Pleated mesh side pockets.
- D-ring attachment points for optional shoulder strap (not included).
- Volume: 660 cubic inches.
- Weight 1lb 5oz.
- Size 10" wide x 7.5" tall x 5.5" deep (main pocket).
- Front Pocket adds 2" to make it 7.5" deep.