The Luxos B is the "economy" version of the Luxos U. It uses the same lens and has the same output rating but doesn't have all the same features. The main diferences are that the Luxos B model does not have the panorama light at close range and it doea not have a cache battery so there is no feature for charging other electronics. It also does not have the 90 Lux floodlight feature nor does it have the taillight monitor led (since there is no handlebar controller like the Luxos U)
Luxos U and Luxos B headlights also incorporate Busch & Müller's "Licht 24" daytime running lights, which help make daytime cycling in high traffic safer by helping oncoming drivers see you.
- Wide and deep field of light
- Daytime running lights
- Senso mode automatically switches between day and night mode.
- Automatic standlight- the light stays on for a few minutes when stopped at traffic lights
- Connections for a wired tail light which stays on whenever the headlight is on
- Overvoltage protection
- Connectors for incorporating a tail light