When space is at a premium the Apidura 9 L capacity handlebar pack is ideal for carrying a load on the front of the bicycle. Handle bar bags will not rattle loose and are much lighter than a rack. The material on this one is waterproof but the seams are not welded as they are on the "dry" series bags, and so the bag itself may not be completely waterproof in an extended downpour. A solid and secure three point attachment system connects the bag to the bars. Dual roll closure system makes it possible to adjust the length to conform to the load and/or the bars.
- Three-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability
- .Dual roll-top closures protect the rider's gear and allow for adjustability of size.
- Bungee cord tie down system on the top for carrying miscellaneous items .
- Webbing and graphics are reflective for safety
- Dimension Polyant VX21 used for the main body fabric.
- 600D Cordura used in areas prone to wear and abrasion.
- Reliable Woojin Kross buckles.