Apidura 20 L capacity handlebar pack is ideal for carrying a load on the front of the bicycle when a front rack is not feasible. Will not rattle loose and much lighter than a rack. The material on this one is waterproof but the seams are not welded as they are on the "dry" series bags. Some water may find its way into the bag through the seams in an extended downpour. This bag is attached with a three point system to the handlebars and is very solid and secure. Dual roll closure system makes it possible to adjust the length to conform to the load and/or the bars.
- Three-point handlebar attachment system, reinforced with anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability
- Dual roll-top closures protect the rider's gear and allow for adjustability of size.
- Bungee cord tie down system on the top for carrying miscellaneous items .
- Webbing and graphics are reflective for safety
- Dimension Polyant VX21 used for the main body fabric.
- 600D Cordura used in areas prone to wear and abrasion.
- Reliable Woojin Kross buckles.