Warm the hands. Warm the soul.
These pogies are designed for blocking the wind. The sleek, and open design makes it easy to get your hands in and out for riding in single track or commuting. A zippered handlebar closure, and bar-end mount make it simple to install and remove, while still providing a secure fit. Reflective wrist cuff promotes visibility for commuting or city riding. We recommend insulated gloves with these pogies, check out 45NRTHs selection.
Stay even warmer with the additional 3oz flask. These cuties hold 3oz of a beverage of your choice with an included stainless steel funnel. AND the custom 45NRTH flask manufactured in Minneapolis by Woodchuck USA who plants a tree for every product sold.
- Provides basic wind coverage while wearing insulated gloves
- Zippered handlebar closure with simple hook-and-loop strap
- Bar-end plug attachment for easy installation and removal
- Reflective print on main shell for visibility
- Rigid structure maintains shape for ease of hand entry and exit
- Flask material: Stainless Steel and wood
|FEATURES||far-infrared yarn collects body heat and holds warmth, weather-resistant outer keeps moisture out, lightweight design is ideal for race days and milder riding conditions|
|SIZE||one size- fits flat bars|
|SUGGESTED TEMPERATURE RANGE||15°F (-9°C) to 35°F (2°C)|